Sunday, January 26, 2014

About Me

My name is Nanven Dogun. I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University. I am presently working on my masters in Architecture as well as masters in Land and Property Development. I plan to graduate with both degrees in December 2014.

I am from Delta State, Nigeria. I was Born in Plateau State, Nigeria December 1988. I am from a family of 5, the third of 3 children of my parents.

My special interests include watching basketball, writing songs, playing golf and driving fast cars.

I am presently taking a Real Property Analysis class and i hope to gain as much knowledge on property development as i can through this class.
My long term career goal is to run a design and development company focused on Integrated Project Delivery.
I love to travel and I wish to travel the world in my lifetime. This may be for work and pleasure. I also wish to own a golf course and run a golf course community.

No comments:

Post a Comment